Custom Pricing Info
TEAMS, CLUBS + EVENT CUSTOM ORDER INFO
Thanks for your interest in a Sauce custom order. Our custom program is flexible, high-quality and budget-friendly. In the interest of meeting the needs of all groups, we have split our custom program into two types: FULL Custom and BASIC Custom. We recently brought all our fabric printing in-house which has given us even more flexibility in meeting your needs. Our new system has made it possible to lower our minimums, decrease our turnaround timeline and improve our re-order consistency. Read on to learn more about each option.
Fully sublimated product in your own unique pattern
*Create something that is totally unique to your group! Our Full Custom program starts with your input on colors, graphic styles, logos and ends with something totally unique to you. You can choose any item from our product line and we'll make it from your custom sublimated fabric. Your order can be made up of a few different products as long as you meet the minimum of 24 pieces/product
This program takes about 4 weeks from the time your order is received until we are ready to ship. Please plan accordingly and advise us of any in-hand date requirements if the timeline is tight.
Here's how it works:
1. Pick your products - Read more below
2. Download our Order Form, Creative B and Pricing Information.
3. Send in your order form and creative brief by email, along with all logos.
4. We'll confirm receipt of your order, sort out any missing info and bill for the 50% deposit.
5. You'll receive 3-5 design concepts for review. and edits will be made from there. We'll continue with a few rounds of edits until we reach a final design.
*Add your logo to our existing pattern options! We will add your logo to any of our standard products. This program is great for groups who need a quick turnaround or who would like some variety within their order. Working with current stock makes it possible for you to mix and match products within your order in any combination of colors, quantities and styles.*
- Use our online form to submit an inquiry. Please include information in all the mandatory fields, and send a logo if you have one.
- We will send you pricing information and answer any other questions that you may have. We will also review your logo and inform you of any art modification work that may be required. You will be provided with all the information you will need to place the order.
- Once your order has been submitted and received, Sauce will send you and official order confirmation and deposit invoice. A 50% deposit is required on ALL custom orders. Ship date is contingent on timely deposit. If the deposit payment is delayed, your ship date will also be delayed. Your credit card information will be encrypted and stored in our system. It will be billed for the final balance when the product is ready to ship.
- Once your deposit payment has been received, we will provide you with a digital proof for your order. When you are pleased with the proof and are ready to approve the order, your job is complete! We will take it from here!
Artwork Modification/Creation Charges
We strive to make our custom program budget friendly and as easy as possible for our customers. For that reason, we generally make subtle logo changes or add certain text to your existing logo at no charge when the original is in an ideal format. If we cannot work with the current format of the logo you have, you will be charged an art fee, billed out at $60/hour. Many logos can be made within an hour, but some complex logos may take up to 3 hours. Once we have seen your logo, we will let you know if any additional art time will be required.
File Formats 101
To ensure the highest quality finished product we require a vector format logo. However, in some cases it is possible for us to work with other formats. Vector formats are denoted by files ending in; .eps (Encapsulated Post Script), .ai (Adobe Illustrator), and in some cases, .PDF (Portable Format Document). If you only have a logo in .png, .jpg, .gif, or .tiff, please send us the version that is the highest resolution. Resolution is related to file size, so the larger the number of bytes, the more likely the file is to be high resolution. Even files under 5-600 kb, may not be high enough resolution. To see the size of the image you can try right-clicking on your file and selecting ‘get info’
This is an example of a poor resolution logo
This is an example of a higher resolution logo
Need a Logo?
If you do not have a logo, we can work with you to create one. Design time will be billed at $60/hour. You will be provided with a vector logo for future use.
Custom Order Shipping Costs for Canadian Customers
In order to provide our Canadian customers with an excellent Sauce experience, we consolidate Canadian orders and ship them together to our freight forwarder in Canmore, Alberta. Your order will be delivered hassle-free by Canada post, or Fedex. Shipping and applicable taxes will be included on your invoice from Sauce.
What will it cost?
- Orders $ < 500 = approx. 8-9% of order total
- Orders $ 501 – 1000 = approx. 7% of order total
- Orders $ 1000 – 1500 = approx. 6% of order total
- Orders $ 1500 – and up = 5% of order total or less
WHICH OPTION IS BEST FOR MY ORDER?
The main factor that limits your options is time. If you have at least 8 weeks until your product is required, you can consider FC. If you need it sooner, BC is you only option. Three weeks is standard, but rush orders can be accommodated for a rush fee. The other thing to consider is whether or not you want a variety of products in your order. If you want to mix and match products, prints and colors BC is the one! If you want an identical look for everyone in your group, you can consider both options. Finally, your budget and quantity may limit your options.
WILL THE HEAT TRANSFER COME OFF OR LOSE IT’S COLOR?
We use products that have been rated to 50 wash cycles (the industry standard). That means that the decoration should last for 50 or more wash cycles without fading, cracking or peeling. We believe that this rating is more than sufficient for headwear products.
DO YOU OFFER ANY KIND OF GUARANTEE?
We want all of our customers to be satisfied with the finished product. If you are unhappy with the result for any reason, please get in touch with us and we will find a solution.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY MIX & MATCH WITHIN MY BASIC CUSTOM ORDER?
We mean that if some members of your group like headbands, while others prefer hats, you can order 10 of each and keep everyone happy. Or, if the girls want floral patterns, and the one man in your group likes blue, you can order 24 floral print hats and 1 blue one just for him.
Any other questions? Please include them in your inquiry or feel free to give us a call 855-830-5111.